One size does not fit all! That’s true in philanthropy as well as clothes. Today there are more vehicle choices, more charitable giving tools in the toolbox, and more ways to give that include cash and non-cash resources as well as time and intellectual capital.
Perhaps you are:
- Reevaluating or realigning your lifetime and legacy giving.
- Hoping to make your philanthropy more of a family affair and involve the next generations.
- Considering a significant gift to an organization or institution and want your intentions clearly stated and honored.
- Expecting or experiencing a life changing event; the sale of your company, the death of a spouse or parent, or the transfer of significant wealth.
- Exploring new philanthropic opportunities.
- Seeking to maximize your giving but protect your available cash resources.
Whether that journey means:
- A few hours of conversation to help clarify and focus charitable giving opportunities.
- A discrete project or gift that requires a strategy and action plan and support implementing the plan.
- Time to get some help managing the day to day aspects of your philanthropy or your foundation or trust.
You want to optimize the impact of your gifts and ensure they continue to be relevant and aligned with your wishes and passions.